Youth Art Classes
Tuesdays & Thursdays – 4:30 – 6 pm
Sharing my love of Art and Nurturing the creativity of each child is my ultimate goal.
- Fine Art skills.
- Elements of Art (Line, shape, form, space, texture, value, color)
- Principles of Design
- Variety of Mediums (Pencil, Pen and Ink, Pastel, Charcoal, Watercolor, Acrylic, Clay, mixed media etc.)
- Strong foundation of drawing skills
- Art History
- Inspires confidence
- Increased self esteem
- Increased creativity-open minded thinking
- Balanced Right/Left Brain tuning
- Problem solving-observe, describe, analyze, interpret
- Safe group environment-collaboration
- Community-Small classes
- Learning to think out of the box
- Increased dexterity
- Increased Mental Awareness
- Express feelings
- Fun and Play
I am a firm believer that with consistent action any student with a desire to learn, can be taught to draw and paint. My goal is to encourage and build a strong foundation of the principles of Art and Design, so each student can be confident enough to let their own sense of expression shine through.
Creativity is in us and if you are born with the desire to create, it is very important that creativity is explored and unleashed.